The Skyscraper Museum is devoted to the study of high-rise building, past, present, and future. The Museum explores tall buildings as objects of design, products of technology, sites of construction, investments in real estate, and places of work and residence. This site will look better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
• Free admission to the Museum for all employees and their guests
• Prominent listing on our award-winning website, www.skyscraper.org
• Invitations to all exhibition openings and special events
• Receipt of The Skyscraper Museum E-Newsletter
• 10% discount on Gift Shop merchandise
• Free admission or discounts for all employees to Museum programs, book talks, and lectures
• Invitations to special corporate member events and special openings
• Discounts on gallery rental for corporate events
Corporate memberships are offered at four levels:
• PLATINUM ($10,000)
• GOLD ($5,000)
• SILVER ($2,500)
• STEEL: ($1,000)
Register and pay now:
Or CLICK HERE to download the corporate membership registration form.
Please remit this form with payment to:
The Skyscraper Museum
39 Battery Place
New York, NY 10280
Questions? Contact the Museum:
The Skyscraper Museum is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. A copy of the latest annual report filed with the State of NY may be obtained by contacting either The Skyscraper Museum, 39 Battery Place, NY, NY 10280, or the NY State Attorney General, Dept. of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, NY, NY 10271.